The spring concerts have been cancelled due to the coronavirus situation until 31.5.2020. Here are guidelines for customers:
- Single ticket buyers can either seek reimbursement or exchange their ticket for Jyväskylä Sinfonia's concert in autumn 2020 or for a gift voucher, which can be used for any of Jyväskylä Sinfonia's concert.
- Jyväskylä Sinfonia wishes that customers would primarily like to exchange the tickets for autumn 2020 concerts when the autumn concert ticket sale begins later this spring.
- The ticket exchange can be done at Jyväskylä City Theatre Ticket Office or at the Lippupiste customer service (tel. +358 10 633 1030).
- Refunds can be applied for at https://web.lippu.fi/palautus. A valid ticket number is needed for reimbursement.
- For group ticket reimbursement, please contact Jyväskylä Sinfonia's Communications and Administration Manager Jenni Hakola via email: jenni.hakola [at] jyvaskyla.fi
- For subscriber ticket holders we offer a gift voucher that correspond with the sum of the cancelled subscriber concerts. Subscribers need to contact Jyväskylä Sinfonia's office via email: ritva.vallinkoski [at] jyvaskyla.fi. The gift vouchers will be sent by mail. The gift voucher is valid for one year and can be used at Jyväskylä City Theatre Ticket Office.
- All ticket refund requests and exchanges must be done by 14.8.2020.
Jyväskylän kaupunginteatterin lippumyymälä
(Jyväskylä City Theatre Ticket Office)
+358 14 266 0110
closed in the summer; opens again on Wed 5.8.
Opening hours in August:
Mon-Fri at 11-17
+358 10 7673 100
+358 10 538 3204
+358 600 900 900 (1,98 €/min + local network charge)
Mon-Sat at 9-21, Sun at 10-18
R-kiosks throughout the country
When buying tickets at R-kiosks, the event number is needed.
The event number is 106352.
Tickets from R-kiosks cost 1 €/ticket extra.
Tickets are sold at the door in church and chamber music concerts one hour before the concert, if there are tickets left.
Concert prices can be found at the concert pages.
Normal price/seniors/students, children under 16 years, unemployed, servicemen, and veterans
S-Bonus Card prices: 2 € discount on all price classes for the concerts on 4.-5.3. and 22.4. No bonus. The discount is available only at the Jyväskylä City Theatre Ticket Office, Prisma Seppälä and K-Citymarket Keljo.
OP Keski-Suomi customers: 2 € discount on ticket price for the concerts on 8.-9.5. The discount is available at the Jyväskylä City Theatre Ticket Office and Lippupiste web store (you need a discount code from OP-Mobiili).
The Group Prices 10 % discount for groups of min. 20 persons.
Prices for school and student groups (min. 10 pupils) 5 €/pupil, for concerts on 29.1., 4.-5.3., 18.3., and 22.4.
Euro<26 card tickets at student price
Season tickets won't be sold for the autumn season 2020. Single tickets are on sale in August. Please follow our webpage for the actual publication date!
Service Fees and Vouchers
No service fee at Jyväskylä City Theatre Ticket Office.
Service fee at other ticket offices: 1,50 €/ticket, when the ticket costs max. 14,99 €, 2,50 €/ticket, when the ticket costs 15–29,99 €, and 3,50 €/ticket, when the ticket costs 30 € or more.
Service fee of season tickets: 0 € at Jyväskylä City Theatre Office and 4,40 €/season ticket at other ticket offices.
Smartum Liikunta- ja kulttuuriseteli, Eazybreak, ePassi, Tyky-kuntoseteli, Virikeseteli, Ticket Virike, and Ticket Duo are current vouchers at the City Theatre Ticket Office (note: ePassi is current also at Lippupiste).
Gift vouchers are sold at every ticket office.
Tickets will not be redeemed.